5A Boys Rankings
09/21/2018 11:27:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
A couple of thing strike me as odd. First, where is Palmer High School. At the Rock Canyon Invitational, Palmer beat Rack Canyon, Boulder and Castle View, all of which are holding top ten spots. Second, I thought that Pine Creek moved up to 5A this year. However, they are showing up in the 4A rankings?
A couple of thing strike me as odd. First, where is Palmer High School. At the Rock Canyon Invitational, Palmer beat Rack Canyon, Boulder and Castle View, all of which are holding top ten spots. Second, I thought that Pine Creek moved up to 5A this year. However, they are showing up in the 4A rankings?
09/21/2018 3:04:32 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
How about that.. Legend cant get ahead of RC either...except for the two times we have already placed ahead of them ...Winning the CMS and RC Invite....Imagine if NCAA ranked football like this.....Oh well.....Rodney Dangerfield...Cmon Coaches....Do Better!!
How about that.. Legend cant get ahead of RC either...except for the two times we have already placed ahead of them ...Winning the CMS and RC Invite....Imagine if NCAA ranked football like this.....Oh well.....Rodney Dangerfield...Cmon Coaches....Do Better!!
10/19/2018 8:33:41 PM
User
I don't think too many coaches pay much attention. We had a horrible race at our league but still beat a team that ended up ranked in the top ten the next week. We turned around and beat them even worse at Regionals while only running slightly better than the week before.
I don't think too many coaches pay much attention. We had a horrible race at our league but still beat a team that ended up ranked in the top ten the next week. We turned around and beat them even worse at Regionals while only running slightly better than the week before.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.