Results from Colorado Springs regions
10/19/2018 3:14:25 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
My apologies here. I have a set of results for the Colorado Springs regions as of today, but they are in a format that is very difficult to work with. I've put in a request for something simpler, but I don't know when that might arrive. As a note to timers and meet directors, please send me results in text or spreadsheet form. PDF has some advantages, but none where parsing results to athlete pages are concerned. Also, if you post results to meet pages, please also send me a copy of those results. When you post directly to meet pages that does give viewers a quick view of the results without waiting for me to get to them, but it also adds a ton of extraneous html code that makes parsing the results formidable. Thanks!
My apologies here. I have a set of results for the Colorado Springs regions as of today, but they are in a format that is very difficult to work with. I've put in a request for something simpler, but I don't know when that might arrive.

As a note to timers and meet directors, please send me results in text or spreadsheet form. PDF has some advantages, but none where parsing results to athlete pages are concerned. Also, if you post results to meet pages, please also send me a copy of those results. When you post directly to meet pages that does give viewers a quick view of the results without waiting for me to get to them, but it also adds a ton of extraneous html code that makes parsing the results formidable.

Thanks!
10/19/2018 3:43:53 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Update: I should be getting results this afternoon. It may be tonight, though, before I can get to a computer and get those loaded.
Update: I should be getting results this afternoon. It may be tonight, though, before I can get to a computer and get those loaded.
10/19/2018 4:39:21 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks Alan I just read your post
Thanks Alan I just read your post
10/19/2018 4:59:46 PM
Coach
Just about to ask same question as Roger. Thanks Alan!
Just about to ask same question as Roger. Thanks Alan!
10/19/2018 8:29:39 PM
User
@CoachVersaw Thanks for your efforts Coach. I can just imagine trying to do this many results off of a PDF file. Wish I could help.
@CoachVersaw Thanks for your efforts Coach. I can just imagine trying to do this many results off of a PDF file. Wish I could help.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.