Roster Transfer
05/01/2021 8:09:37 PM
Admin
I have not yet handed off the roster transfer file to MaxPreps, but I have completed making the file. Thanks to all who got their rosters updated by the April 30 deadline! Going forward, if you need to change the spelling of any names, please contact me if you do. Otherwise, it makes a mess of the rankings over on the other side. And, if you need to add any athletes at this point, you will have to add them both here and on MaxPreps. Also note that any athletes listed without a year of graduation will have to have a year of graduation added before they can be used in online entries. Thanks!
I have not yet handed off the roster transfer file to MaxPreps, but I have completed making the file. Thanks to all who got their rosters updated by the April 30 deadline!

Going forward, if you need to change the spelling of any names, please contact me if you do. Otherwise, it makes a mess of the rankings over on the other side.

And, if you need to add any athletes at this point, you will have to add them both here and on MaxPreps. Also note that any athletes listed without a year of graduation will have to have a year of graduation added before they can be used in online entries.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.