New State Entry System
10/23/2021 12:19:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just wanted to personally, publicly thank whoever got the change done to where we are now doing state entries on Milesplit. For my entire coaching career, I have disliked the weird out of state website that we only use for state entries, if anything because it was not what I am used to doing. But Milesplit, milesplit entries are like slipping on a pair of my favorite socks. Milesplit entries are bliss. So to whoever got this done, thank you. I owe you a cup of coffee, a burrito, a bucket of dark chocolate, or whatever brings you joy, for you have brought joy into my life.
I just wanted to personally, publicly thank whoever got the change done to where we are now doing state entries on Milesplit.

For my entire coaching career, I have disliked the weird out of state website that we only use for state entries, if anything because it was not what I am used to doing.

But Milesplit, milesplit entries are like slipping on a pair of my favorite socks. Milesplit entries are bliss.

So to whoever got this done, thank you. I owe you a cup of coffee, a burrito, a bucket of dark chocolate, or whatever brings you joy, for you have brought joy into my life.
10/23/2021 1:36:19 PM
Admin
@CoachHershelman Ben, thanks for the note. A lot of people worked on this, so you may need several buckets of dark chocolate. You should be able to go in now and edit your entries. You'll be forced to get down to seven. Technically, if you get down to six you can enter someone who was not entered at regionals or who, for whatever reason, didn't finish the regional race. So, that flexibility is there.
@CoachHershelman

Ben, thanks for the note. A lot of people worked on this, so you may need several buckets of dark chocolate.

You should be able to go in now and edit your entries. You'll be forced to get down to seven. Technically, if you get down to six you can enter someone who was not entered at regionals or who, for whatever reason, didn't finish the regional race. So, that flexibility is there.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.