Live Results At: https://halsports.net/event/vista-nation-2-mile-cross-country-race/
You can also download Hal Sports free results app to your phone at the App Store or Android Play Store.
Head Coach: Jonathan Dalby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Eric Selle email@example.com
Course: The course is on a spectator friendly 1200-meter loop that runs around the perimeter of Mountain Vista High School. The loop is 90% dirt trail and 10% grass. Spectators will be able to see nearly 100% of the race.
Awards: The top 10 individuals in each race will receive medals. Trophies will be given to the top team in each race.
Online Registration Help
- 4:00 Coaches Meeting
- 4:30 Frosh/Soph Boys (Score 5, run unlimited)
- 4:50 Frosh/Soph Girls (Score 5, run unlimited)
- 5:10 Boys Varsity (score 5, run 7 to 10)
- 5:30 Girls Varsity (score 5, run 7 to 10)
- 5:50 JR/SR Boys (score 5, run unlimited)
- 6:10 JR/SR Girls (score 5, run unlimited)
- 6:30 Awards After Final Race
Limited to 12 teams (the meet is currently full)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!