Date: Friday, August 30, 2019
Location: Adams County Regional Park (9755 Henderson Rd. Brighton, CO 80601)
Entry Fee: $200
- 2:00pm - Girls Race (unlimited entries, top 5 score)
- 3:00pm - Boys Race (unlimited entries, top 5 score)
- 4:00pm - Awards Ceremony
Awards: Individual awards will be given to top 10 Finishers in each race as they leave the chute; team awards will be presented to top teams during the awards ceremony(as they leave the chute)
Course: 5,000 meters on grass, gravel and sidewalk with miles 1 and 2 marked, lead bike provided
Timing: Chip timing will be completed by Cliff Bruce with Timing Consortium, LLC
- Starting boxes will be randomly assigned.
- Results will be posed on the finish boards in front of the main pavilion following the completion of the races. Race results will be posted to Milesplit following the event.
- Please have team camps set up in the grassy area located to the Southeast and East of the Start/Finish area.
- Bus Parking will be located in the RV Lot located to the Northwest of the Start/Finish Line.
- Be advised: As a precaution and for the safety of the competitors, the radius for lightning strikes will be expanded for this event.
- Athletic Trainer will be on site posted next to the Finish Line under the main pavilion.
Contact: Forrest Vaughan (email@example.com)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!