REAL Training presents the Turkey Mile 4 REAL!
This "festival of miles" will be held at Niwot High School's speedy track and offerseveral full mile races & feature FAT (Fully Automatic Timing).
Why wait 'til track season to race a mile when you're so fit at the end of a XC season?
Need a tune-up and a little shot of confidence heading into RXC (RunningLane Nationals) or AAU Nationals?
Won't a mile on the track feel refreshingly short and fast after 5K XC races?
And this is your chance to "turkey trot" the day before Thanksgiving, leaving Thanksgiving for:
- Eating with family!
- Volunteering at a local turkey trot!
- Doubling, with the REAL Turkey Trot on Wednesday and a 5K (or whatever) on Thursday!
- Online registration is closed.
- Race-day registration is available.
- Please arrive & register at least one hour before your scheduled race time.
- $30 per entry/$25 for REAL Training members.
- Cash/Check/Venmo only
UPDATED SCHEDULE (still subject to change based on race-day registrations). Based on entries and seed times, we've made some adjustments, combined some fields, and shifted some people around.
- 9:00am Youth/MS Boys
- 9:15am Youth/MS Girls
- 9:30am Masters Men
- 9:50am Masters Women
- 10:10am HS/Adult/Elite Men (Fast)
- 10:30am HS/Adult/Elite Men (Faster)
- 10:50am HS/Adult/Elite Women
- 11am Awards/Raffle Prizes
With the addition of race-day entries, there may be some additional minor adjustments.
We will still be awarding prizes (pumpkin pies and t-shirts) to winners based on our original divisions: Youth, MS, HS, Community, Masters, and Elite.
Awards & Prizes
- Hoka running shoes
- Niwot Market pumpkin pies for our winners!
- Race-day t-shirts for the top 3 in each division.
- 303 Running gear
- "Consistency is Key" book from Coach Jay Johnson
Interested in helping out as a sponsor? Great! Please contact Tim Geldean (email@example.com).
Hosted by REAL TRAINING
Contact: Meet Director, Tim Geldean firstname.lastname@example.org