First, if you haven't seen them already, preliminary start lists (not heat sheets) are available for the state meet. You can view them here.
- Click on Rankings/Virtual Meets.
- Click on Build From Scratch.
- Under Level, chose HS Boys or HS Girls, as you wish. Under League, pick your current classification (remember to use the 2016-18 classifications!).
- Click on Next.
- The Colorado events should already be preselected for you, so just click on See Results.
- Now you start customizing.
- Under Individual Event Scoring, insert a 7 between the 8 and 6 (because that's how we do scoring at the Colorado state meet). Do the same with Relay Event Scoring. Change Event Entries Per Team to Unlimited.
- Next, X out (find the X at the end of the line) any athletes who scratched out of the state meet in an event.
When you have that done, you should have a customized state meet. There could possibly still be an issue or two for those rare athletes who rank in the top 9 in more than four events. To fix that, you can set Events Per Athlete to 6, then X them out of events they scratched.
Then, all you need to do is go to the state meet and exceed expectations. But, at least you'll know what the expectations are!