Maybe you've been looking at the calendar and wishing your meet had a logo next to it like other meets--or maybe you just need to update the existing logo for your meet. Here's how you take care of that situation.
Peak to Peak's new cross country coach boasts a boatload of accolades from her running days. Now she'll aim to help Pumas runners kick-start their own lengthy careers. (via www.bocopreps.com)
The trophies awarded by CHSAA at state championship events are changing this fall. (via CHSAANow.com)
Regular updates on the performances of Colorado-connected athletes at USATF JOs and World Juniors.
Catherine Liggett's race took off last fall and we can hope for more of the same for her this fall, but can Legend make a run at a regional title? Colorado Track XC file photo by Paul Jaeger.
With space in the agenda on Friday and people seeing an opportunity to get home sooner on Saturday, the CHSCA regional rep meeting has shifted to Friday.
Ryland Howard was a key contributor for Peyton last fall as a freshman. He has an even bigger role to play for Peyton to be successful this fall. Colorado Track XC file photo by Paul Jaeger.
For most high school cross country teams, summer is a season unto itself. Teenage runners may be on vacation—working jobs, taking family trips, going to the beach—but if they don’t run virtually every day in a calculated program to build a mountain of fitness, you can throw fall success out the window. (via Runner's World)
Amy Leasure of Wheat Ridge and Cammy Sargent of Green Mountain figure to be key players in how the 4A Region 1 team race develops. Colorado Track XC file photos by Paul Jeager.
Brady Archer and runner Emma Most share a photo op together at last year's state meet. Contributed photo.
Completing another successful year on the course and track, the Western State Colorado University cross country and track and field teams look to reload with the addition of 35 new athletes. A total of 31 signees will be incoming freshmen, while four others will join the Mountaineer programs as transfers. (via Western State Colorado University)
Josh Braun is one of several returning runners for Battle Mountain that make them a team of no small concern this fall. Colorado Track XC file photo by Paul Jaeger.
Back in his days at Western State, Kelly Christensen stakes out a lead at the Rocky Mountain Shootout. Contributed photo.
Dallas Frisbie could possibly win the regional individual title, but the depth of the Kent Denver team just might tell the story of the regional team title. Colorado Track XC file photo by Paul Jaeger.
Many of the early leaders of last year's field have graduated, but that doesn't translate into a race that's any less competitive this year. Colorado Track XC file photo by Alan Versaw.
Men's and Women's Track CCU's Newest Additions (via Colorado Christian University)
- Article Comment: Reports from Eugene and Houston (frequently updating)
- Broadmoor Hotel buying Norris Penrose Event Center
- Roosevelt/Mtn.View Track Club All-Comers (Canceled) 2014
- Article Comment: Brady Archer: Mr. Small-School Cross Country
- Article Comment: 3A Region 3 girls preview: Kent and P2P lead the pack
- Runner with the "runs"
- Article Comment: A little citizen science for track and field?
- Article Comment: 5A Region 4 girls preview: the Fort is still a stronghold
- Article Comment: For your track and field pleasure--the Roosevelt/Mtn. View TC All-Comers
- Article Comment: One week to the fulfillment of her dreams: Elise Cranny
- Kendall Cox to Western State Colorado University
- Cassandra Grigware to Western State Colorado University
- Tola Walio to University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Molly Klotz to University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Heather Waite to Western State Colorado University
- Steve Simmons to University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Octavia McFadden to Western State Colorado University
- Caitlin Arnold to Western State Colorado University
- Willy Martinez to Western State Colorado University
- Jake Peterson to Western State Colorado University