Claiming and editing your team page for maximum impact and effectiveness.
In a league full of strong teams, Sophia Wubben helps make Golden one of the strongest teams. Photo by Alan Versaw.
If you've been around 2A sprinting the last two years, you already know a lot about Trenton (TJ) Shelton of Meeker (Photo by Paul Jaeger). What you may not have known, however, is how accomplished he is on the wrestling mat. Read on... (via CHSAANow.com)
Dawnielle Lewis and Alexis have made an early appearance in the national top 20 of the 60 meter dash. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Eve DeLeon is one of a very promising group of Denver South girls returning for more success in 2015. Photo by Alan Versaw.
If last year was any indication, Grandview sophomore forward Michaela Onyenwere is a transcendent talent on the basketball court. (via CHSAANow.com)
Each rankings meet in the state is required to have online registration set up through Colorado Track XC. Here is how you do that for your meet.
Time for MileSplit to select 21 freshmen boys as part of the Future Stars of XC Team presented by Hoka One!
Time for MileSplit to select 21 freshmen girls as part of the Future Stars of XC Team presented by Hoka One!
Duane McClurklin is one of three Colorado entries currently holding a top 20 national ranking in the indoor high jump. Photo by Alan Versaw.
It appears to be a given that CHSAA is looking at modifying the course, so see which modification makes the most sense to you. And, if you come up with another modification you think is better, e-mail it to me at the address in the lower-left corner of this page. Colorado Track XC Discussion (via MileSplit)
Peter Franklin figures as one of the top returning Northern League runners for next year, and there's no doubt that Mountain View should be among the top teams. Photo by Alan Versaw.
In this article, we take a look at a second possible alternate course for the current state meet venue.
Read the Obituary and view the Guest Book, leave condolences or send flowers. | Glenn Peterson, 86, a resident of Colorado Springs since 1962, passed into life with our Lord on December 15, 2014 after a brief but valiant battle with leukemia. Glenn was a caring and charismatic (via The Gazette)
On the assumption that CHSAA is looking for different ways to configure a state meet course at NPEC/BCRP, I decided to do some exploring on my own.
When the CHSAA Legislative Council meets on January 28, cross country will have much on the line.
- Article Comment: Vance Takes Down Christensen's Course Record in Fastest Coach in the State Race
- Which course do you like best?
- Glen Peterson
- Article Comment: What to Make of Track and Field Events on the Olympic Chopping Block?
- State XC Meet Location
- Article Comment: Colorado Pro and Open Report, November 1 - December 15
- Article Comment: Colorado Alumni Report: December 7 - 13
- Article Comment: A History of Colorado at Foot Locker Nationals
- Article Comment: A Primer on Drug Testing
- Article Comment: Colorado in National Indoor Rankings: Boys Sprints/Hurdles
- Morgan Indoor Field Meet
- Air Force Collegiate Open
- USATF-Colorado All Comers Invitational
- Holiday Inn Invitational
- Potts Indoor Invitational
- Stadium Sports Grill High School Classic
- University of Nebraska Holiday Inn Invitational
- Western State Indoor Opener
- Martin Luther King Mile-Hi Classic
- Air Force Invitational
- Trenton Stringari to University of Colorado
- Lauren Ogg to Creighton University
- Joris Van Zeghbroeck to Pomona-Pitzer
- Emma Atwell to Colorado State University
- Shayna Yon to Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Cami Kennedy to University of Northern Colorado
- Camryn Sargent to University of Northern Colorado
- Jessica Cusick to Western State Colorado University
- Erin Rawe-Thomas to University of Northern Colorado
- Cody Miller to William Penn University