Colorado State Track and Field as viewed and interpreted by Paul Jaeger. All photos by Paul Jaeger.
Can't get enough track and field? Then the CSU-Pueblo Thunderbowl is where you want to be this weekend!
Even at 300 meters into a state 800, competitors are typically running in very tight quarters. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Valor Christian's Marybeth Sant is among the entries for Saturday's Dream 100. Photo by Alan Versaw. NEW YORK CITY (May 21, 2013) - Forty-six of the top high school athletes in the country make up the final rosters for the adidas Dream 100 and Dream Mile, to be contested at the adidas Grand Prix in NYC on Saturday. (via www.diamondleague-newyork.com)
Ana Holland currently owns two national #1 rankings and one national #2 ranking in the sprint events. Photo by Alan Versaw.
The Great Southwest Classic is the biggest post-season meet in the Rocky Mountain region. Meet management is actively looking for Colorado participants.
Devan Foster starts the anchor leg of the 5A girls 4x800 a step ahead of Devynn Miller. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Shining Mountain's Ginger Hutton passes Dove Creek's Kristin Knuckles en route to winning the 1A 3200. Photo by Alan Versaw.
The sun set on Ryan Boucher's brilliant high school career with individual titles in the 200 and 400 meters and a state meet record in the 400. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Brandon Singleton takes the lead on the final straight and clinches CT's first 5A state track and field title. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Dana Maydew and Niwot closed out their first state title with a rousing triumph over Thompson Valley in the 4x400. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Beneath the wilting Friday sun, Heritage Christian's Ryan Hurley ran to a third in the 1A 800. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Ashley Miller contributed to the Cherry Creek state championship with eight points in the 100 hurdles and another point in the 300 hurdles. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Taylor Polson takes her turn in pushing the Paonia 4x400 below the magical four-minute barrier. Photo by Alan Versaw.
TCA's Alexa Chacon flew to two new 3A state meet records in the 100 and 300 meter hurdles. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Noah Gabel heads toward the finish on Vista Ridge's record-setting 4x400. Photo by Alan Versaw.
- Article Comment: A Track Fan's Guide to the 800 Meters
- Article Comment: State Track and Field Through the Lens of Paul Jaeger
- Article Comment: State Through the Lens of Jeff McCoy, I
- Colorado State Pentathlon Meet 2013
- Article Comment: 3A: TCA's Titans Sweep Team Titles
- Camps for Sprinters, Mid Distance and High Jumpers
- Article Comment: Better Than Anyone Could Have Expected
- Article Comment: 4A Friday Snapshot
- Article Comment: Final rosters set for Saturday's adidas Dream 100, Mile
- Article Comment: The Golden Baton Awards
- Adidas Grand Prix
- USATF Colorado Kickoff Meet
- Colorado State Pentathlon Meet
- Freddie Houston Meet of Champions
- NCAA Division 1 Outdoor Track & Field Championship
- Great Southwest Classic
- Roosevelt All-Comer Summer Track Series 1
- Golden West Invitational
- New Balance Boston Twilight Series # 4
- New Balance Outdoor Nationals
- Jordan Bost to McPherson College
- Jaylyn Mars to University of Colorado
- Garrett Coles to Western State Colorado University
- Devin Arnold to Hastings College
- Hannah Kirk to Black Hills State University
- Alec Brudzinski to Clemson University
- Alec Willard to Utah State University
- Zainab Sanni to University of Kansas
- Kayla Gaab to Ottawa University
- Cameron Healy to Gonzaga University