A few days ago, we took you through Thursday. Now, we finish the story of Colorado at the USATF Junior Olympic Nationals meet in Kansas. These would be results that happened since the first article was posted.
The same caveat that applied with the first article applies again here, however. USATAF JO Nationals is a very large haystack to comb through for needles of results. If I miss something, please forgive me and let me know so I can update the article. I'm aiming at all placing (top eight) finishes for the 13-14 and older age groups.
In bullet form:
- Chantae Steele finished 5th in the 15-16 800 with a time of 2:19.19, after running a 2:18.92 in prelims
- Shannon King finished 7th in the 15-16 1500 with a time of 4:50.24, after running a 4:47.91 in prelims
- Jaiden Paris had a wind-legal 14.03 in the 17-18 100H, good enough for 4th
- Mason Anthony's 55.32 in the 400 hurdles earned him a 3rd-place finish in 15-16 boys
- Kain Medrano got 7th in the 15-16 shot put with a 50-5.5. His 167-3 in the discus earned him a 2nd.
- Erik LeRoux got a 6th in the 13-14 1500 at 4:15.18 and a 3rd in the 3000 at 9:24.65.
- Max Manson went 15-5 for 4th in the 17-18 pole vault.