All the latest to keep you on top of things...
First, if you haven't seen them already, preliminary start lists (not heat sheets) are available for the state meet. You can view them here.
Second, if you're a MileSplit Pro member, here's how you can build a very customized virtual state meet.
- Click on Rankings/Virtual Meets.
- Click on Build From Scratch.
- Under Level, chose HS Boys or HS Girls, as you wish. Under League, pick your current classification (remember to use the 2016-18 classifications!).
- Click on Next.
- The Colorado events should already be preselected for you, so just click on See Results.
- Now you start customizing.
- Under Individual Event Scoring, insert a 7 between the 8 and 6 (because that's how we do scoring at the Colorado state meet). Do the same with Relay Event Scoring. Change Event Entries Per Team to Unlimited.
- Next, X out (find the X at the end of the line) any athletes who scratched out of the state meet in an event.
When you have that done, you should have a customized state meet. There could possibly still be an issue or two for those rare athletes who rank in the top 9 in more than four events. To fix that, you can set Events Per Athlete to 6, then X them out of events they scratched.
Then, all you need to do is go to the state meet and exceed expectations. But, at least you'll know what the expectations are!