ENTRY FEES:$170 per gender team, $20 individual athlete entry Individual Entry Form DR Invite
ENTRIES DUE:No later than Thursday April 18th 2019 at 10pm
NO ENTRIESWILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME!
Entries will be submitted through the normal statewide process (milesplit).
You will be allowed three (3)entries per Track Event and (2) Entries per Field Event.Only one relay team per school.
Starting heights/minimum marks:
- Pole Vault - 9'4 boys (1', 1' then 6 inches), 7'0 girls (6 inches)
- High Jump - 5'5 boys, 4'5 girls
- Long Jump - No Minimum
- Triple Jump - No Minimum
- Shot Put - No Minimum
- Discus - No Minimum
In the 3200m races, from your 3 entries...we will be taking the top 50 performances only, 18-20 max in fast section and 30-32 for the slower section. Additional Entries from teams and individual entries based on these standards: 10:30 for boys and 12:30 for girls WILL knock out other athletes. (subject to change based on entries)
- Additional entries in events where teams have multiple top performers, (after your initial 3)will be considered based on current (2019) year performance and must be ranked in the top 40 of your classification as of April 15, 2019:
NOTE - Extra entries need to be input into google form here:Individual Entry Form DR Inviteby WEDNESDAY APRIL 17th. There will not be room on MileSplit for 3 entries.This way I can check each entry manually
- A further note on entries...we reserve the right to adjust entry limits based on the size of the meet. Should we need to adjust it will most likely be to make the meet logistically more beneficial to ALL student-athletes
- WEATHER POLICY
- In case of poor weather, check your email, relay information as necessary to your team. We will do everything we can to have the meet. There is no makeup
- No athletes or coaches will be allowed on the infield during the meet unless they are competing or warming up for the next event in the warm up area.
- Athletes are to report to the check in area at the first call prior to the event by the starting points on the infield.
- Athletes can pick up ribbons north of the press box 20 minutes after the completion of their event. The meet will be the only time you will be able to receive your award. WE WILL NOT MAIL AWARDS
- Tents may only be set up on the top row of bleachers, first come first serve.
- Concessions will be available.
- A trainer will be available for treatment of injuries.
- Bagels and Coffee in the morning....
- Pizza for your coaching staff for lunch, each team gets 1large pizza
Essentially the schedule is subject to change when the weather causes us to make changes OR the size of the meet causes us to change things up. So be prepared for changes. A finalized schedule will be online at milesplit the day/night before the meet and will be emailed to coaches upon its finalization
WE WILL MOVE AHEAD OF THE SCHEDULE... THESE ARE A GUIDE ONLY HAVE YOUR ATHLETES THERE IN PLENTY OF TIME TO BE READY IF WE MOVE AHEAD!!!
7:45 am Coaches Meeting (Pole Vault Check, Shot and Disc Implement Weigh In).
8:10am 3200m Girls (Slow section 30-32 maximum athletes)
8:30am3200m Girls (Top 18-20 entered)
8:45am 3200m Boys Heat 1 15-16 student athletes
9:00am 3200m Boys Heat 2 25-26 Athletes
9:15am 3200m Boys Heat 3 Fast heat 21 student athletes.
9:30am Girls 800 M Medley (Finals Heats v Time)
9:40am Girls 4 x 800 M Relay (Finals 1 Heats)
9:55am Boys 4 x 800 M Relay (Finals 1 Heat)
10:05am Girls 100 M High Hurdles (Finals-Heats v Time)
10:25am 110 M High Hurdles (Finals-Heats v Time)
10:45am Girls 100 M Dash (Finals-Heats v Time)
11:10am Boys 100 M Dash (Finals-Heats v Time)
11:35am 4 x 200 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
11:45am Boys 4 x 200 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
12:00 Girls 1600 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
12:30pm Boys 1600 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
1:05pm Girls 4 x 100 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
1:15pm Boys 4 x 100 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
1:25pm Girls 400 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
1:45pm Boys 400 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
2:15pm Girls 300 M LH (Finals-Heats v Time)
2:35pm Boys 300 M HH (Finals-Heats v Time)
2:55pm Girls 800 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
3:15pm Boys 800 M Run (Finals-Heats v Time)
3:45pm Girls 200 M Dash (Finals-Heats v Time)
4:15pm Boys 200 M Dash (Finals-Heats v Time)
4:45pm Girls 4 x 400 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
5:00pm Boys 4 x 400 M Relay (Finals-Heats v Time)
5:20 EAGLE 1600 JV Girls followed by Boys. THIS IS FOR YOUR JUNIOR VARSITY KIDS!!
9 AM Field:
Girls Pole Vault, Girls Triple Jump, Girls High Jump (South Pit),
Boys Long Jump, Girls Shot Put, Boys Discus. Boys High Jump (North Pit)
1:00 PM Field
Boys Pole Vault, Boys Triple Jump, Girls Long Jump, Boys Shot Put, Girls Discus,
- No discussions yet. Be the first!