Thank you for your interest in the Standley Lake Gator Invite. If your team has an interest in attending please reserve your spot using the google form linked below. Teams will be accepted on a first come first served basis until we have hit capacity.
Date: Thursday September 10th
Location: Stoney Creek Golf Course
13939 W. 96th Ave Arvada, CO 80005 (Location MAP)
3:30 Boys JV (Unlimited Entries score 5)
4:15 Girls JV (Unlimited Entries score 5)
5:00 Boys Varsity (Run 10 score 5)
5:30 Girls Varsity (Run 10 score 5)
How To Reserve Your Spot: To Reserve a spot in the race, please completely fill out this Google Form (Team Reservation Google Form)
Course Description: The course is mostly flat on a variety of soft surfaces; dirt trails, grass & gravel road/path. There is a small shallow irrigation ditch about 1000m before the finish. Athletes will need to take 2-3 steps in shin deep water to cross this irrigation ditch. (Course Map) View the course video to view a run through of the course (Course Video)
Parking for the event: Spectator and athlete parking is in the grass field to the East of the golf course entrance. Bus and Handicap parking will be available at the golf course.
Fee: There will be a $250.00 entry fee for co-ed school teams. ($150.00 for just a boys team or a girls team)
PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY SEPTEMBER 3rd.
Awards: Awards presentation will follow the completion of the last race. Team Awards will be given to the top 3 teams in the Varsity Race. Individual Awards will be given to the top 20 finishers in the Varsity Races.
The top 5 finishers in the JV and Varsity races will be given tickets for a race shirt at the finish line.
1. Cole Sprout 15:13 Valor Christian HS 2019
2. Connor Ohlson 15:30 Dakota Ridge HS 2019
3. Cole Nash 15:38 Chatfield HS 2019
4. Luke Sundberg 15:47 Valor Christian HS 2019
5. Grahm Touhy-Gaydos 15:49 Green Mountain HS 2019
1. Brooke Wilson 18:20 Valor Christian HS 2019
2. Taylor Whitefield 18:24 Valor Christian HS 2019
3. Lanie Szuch 18:25 Evergreen HS 2018
4. Emma Stutzman 18:34 Pomona HS 2019
5. Elizabeth Schweiker 18:38 Ralston Valley HS 2019
Standley Lake Coach Contact
Ron Rosset 303-982-3212 (w) firstname.lastname@example.org
Standley Lake AD Contact
Joe Generose 303-982-2828 (w) Joe.email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!