Entry Deadline: January 14 (8:00pm MT)Entry Fee: $10 (indiviudal events); $25 (relays)
Entry Form: Enter Here
ORDER OF EVENTS
8:30 a.m. - Pole Vaulters (starting between 5' and 9'6" - other starting heights begin as described below)
8:30 a.m. - YOUTH (10u, 11-12, 13-14)
12:30 p.m. - HIGH SCHOOL, OPEN, MASTERS
TRACK EVENTS (rolling schedule)
- 1 mile
- 60m Hurdles
- 60m (1st rd.)
- #60m (final)
- 4x400m Relay
- 3000m (High School, Open, Masters only)
- Track events will run oldest to youngest division; girls/boys
- FIELD EVENTS
- Pole Vault (see below)
- Long Jump (followed by Triple Jump##)
- High Jump
- Shot Put
- # = High School only## = High School, Open Masters only
Pole Vault Flow
Pole Vault will be run in three groups:
- Group 1 (start time 8:30 am): Starting height 1.55m (5'1") to 2.90m (9'6").
- Group 2 (30 minutes following Group 1, approximately 10:30 am): Starting height 3.05m (10') to 3.80m (12'6").
- Group 3 (30 minutes following Group 2, approximately 12:30 pm): Starting height 3.95m (13') and higher.
Each Group will be composed of all ages and genders based upon starting height. Each Group will be run to completion. A warm-up will be provided for follow on Groups. Warm-up time will be dependent upon the numbers in subsequent Groups. Following the Group 2 and 3 competitions, all of the results for each age group and gender will be combined and finalized to determine the event results for each age and gender. Ties will not be broken.