2023-- Each school may enter FOUR (4) entries per individual event and one (1) relay team per relay event
Participants are limited to four (4) events maximum. No additions or substitutions on the day of the meet.
9:30am - Girls TJ, Girls HJ, Girls Shot, Boys LJ, Boys Discus
11:30am - Boys TJ, Boys HJ, Boys Shot, Girls LJ, Girls Discus
10:00am - Running events begin
- Entries close on Tuesday, May 16 at 12:00 NOON
- Inclement weather decision will be made by 8:00am on the day of the meet. Communication will be relayed to athletic directors. Reschedule possible dates are 5/18 & 5/23.
- Coaches are expected to help manage and supervise during the meet. Please see the assignments below.
- Team Camp sites will be in the EAST bleachers. Prior to the students' event and after their event athletes are expected to be with their team in their team area. The check-in area, the finish line and infield area are off-limits, and athletes should not congregate in those areas. Athletes should be in their designed team area when not participating. Athlete warm-up area is located on the east grass field behind and to the northeast of the bleachers. No warm-up on the infield.
- Admission is free an spectators may be seated in the WEST bleachers.
- Results will posted on the east wall of the locker rooms near the 100m start line.
- Except for high jump, field event participants have a 45-minute window to complete their 3 attempts.
Kinard-- Awards/Pictures of Top 8
Preston-- Set up/move 100m Hurdles
Webber- 400m Relay Exchange Judges
Lesher- Weigh Implements
Boltz- Set up/move 200m Hurdles
CLP- Results runner- results to announcer 2:30-4:00pm
Lincoln- Results runner- results to announcer 4:00-5:30pm
Wellington- 1600m Relay Judges
Blevins- Start Clerk (1)
Timnath - Start Clerk (1)