Runner Swap
09/28/2018 10:37:46 AM
Coach
I have a team of 8 girls who are training to run at state. Right now, I have one "alternate" in mind who is training with us in case of injury or sickness. I have entered her into the open race, but in case of injury or sickness is there a way to change the runners who are in each race? Thanks
I have a team of 8 girls who are training to run at state. Right now, I have one "alternate" in mind who is training with us in case of injury or sickness. I have entered her into the open race, but in case of injury or sickness is there a way to change the runners who are in each race?

Thanks
09/29/2018 12:07:38 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@robynalbertson That should be doable, it's done a lot in cross country, but this is a question better sent to the race director than posted here.
@robynalbertson

That should be doable, it's done a lot in cross country, but this is a question better sent to the race director than posted here.
10/18/2018 3:30:05 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@robynalbertson Yes, there will be race day changes allowed, but they MUST be done at least 45 minutes prior to the race(s) involved.
@robynalbertson

Yes, there will be race day changes allowed, but they MUST be done at least 45 minutes prior to the race(s) involved.
10/18/2018 2:44:31 PM
Coach
Hi Kary, I am coaching the middle school team from from Lake City Community School, attending the state meet this year. We were put into the Red Division, I am not sure if I chose that when registering a few months ago or if it is decided by the host. I did read that the main reason for this was to have runners be with other schools they will go to high school with. I am wondering if there would be any way to move our boys and girl's teams to the blue division as we have a 7 hour drive and our league is different from those of the Denver area schools. We have homecoming that night and the runners will miss it as is. I understand it is last minute and the system is computerized so it may not be possible but if anything can be done, please let me know! We have 6 girls and 5 boys registered, if that helps in terms of numbers.
Hi Kary,
I am coaching the middle school team from from Lake City Community School, attending the state meet this year. We were put into the Red Division, I am not sure if I chose that when registering a few months ago or if it is decided by the host. I did read that the main reason for this was to have runners be with other schools they will go to high school with. I am wondering if there would be any way to move our boys and girl's teams to the blue division as we have a 7 hour drive and our league is different from those of the Denver area schools. We have homecoming that night and the runners will miss it as is. I understand it is last minute and the system is computerized so it may not be possible but if anything can be done, please let me know! We have 6 girls and 5 boys registered, if that helps in terms of numbers.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.