Article Comment: Week Two Polls
09/09/2008 3:14:09 AM
Coach
I like how 5a region 2 boys has 5 teams on the top 10 rankings. Seems a little unfair doesn't it?
I like how 5a region 2 boys has 5 teams on the top 10 rankings. Seems a little unfair doesn't it?
09/09/2008 8:15:11 AM
Coach
When these regions were set, it was a pretty fair region. Unfortunately thye have not changed the regions in a few years. I wish they would change the regions every two years. For what it is worth 7 seasons ago my girls qualified fourth in region by 3 points (my #3 passed 4 girls in last 100m). We took 5th at state that year and were the fourth team from our region. Some years it is like that, Our region was pretty tough last year, and now one might argue it is the weakest. I do feel bad for region 2 though.
When these regions were set, it was a pretty fair region. Unfortunately thye have not changed the regions in a few years. I wish they would change the regions every two years.

For what it is worth 7 seasons ago my girls qualified fourth in region by 3 points (my #3 passed 4 girls in last 100m). We took 5th at state that year and were the fourth team from our region.

Some years it is like that, Our region was pretty tough last year, and now one might argue it is the weakest. I do feel bad for region 2 though.
09/09/2008 12:26:23 PM
User
so are there gonna be any results for the bible park invitational in denver. it was on Sept. 6 and i really want to see the results.
so are there gonna be any results for the bible park invitational in denver. it was on Sept. 6 and i really want to see the results.
09/09/2008 1:53:54 PM
User
Colorado Academy should be ranked higher than 4th in 3a boys, you could make a strong case for them being as high as #1.
Colorado Academy should be ranked higher than 4th in 3a boys, you could make a strong case for them being as high as #1.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.