Regional Alignments
08/28/2018 12:52:07 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I just redid the regional alignments for cross country. I thought I had done these earlier, but I was mistaken in that thought. They should be good now, but please let me know if you find any errors and I will fix. Thanks!
I just redid the regional alignments for cross country. I thought I had done these earlier, but I was mistaken in that thought. They should be good now, but please let me know if you find any errors and I will fix. Thanks!
09/20/2018 11:08:44 AM
User
Coach, I reviewed 2A and here is what I found. I cross-referenced with CHSAA Bulletin Section V. YUMA was moved for Region 3 to Region 1 These schools show up in both 2A and 3A regions??? Enrollment would suggest they are in 2A. Lake County DSST Byers St. Mary's Academy(G)
Coach, I reviewed 2A and here is what I found.

I cross-referenced with CHSAA Bulletin Section V.

YUMA was moved for Region 3 to Region 1

These schools show up in both 2A and 3A regions???
Enrollment would suggest they are in 2A.
Lake County
DSST Byers
St. Mary's Academy(G)
09/21/2018 1:35:59 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Okay, I just checked the latest version of the [url=http://www2.chsaa.org/sports/xcountry/2018/CROSS%20COUNTRY%20BULLETIN%202018.pdf]CHSAA XC Bulletin[/url]. I think I have everything right now. St. Mary's Academy, Lake County, and DSST: Byers are all listed in 3A regions in that bulletin. I can't speak to the enrollment count questions. I have an idea, but no real knowledge, with a couple of these cases.
Okay, I just checked the latest version of the CHSAA XC Bulletin. I think I have everything right now. St. Mary's Academy, Lake County, and DSST: Byers are all listed in 3A regions in that bulletin. I can't speak to the enrollment count questions. I have an idea, but no real knowledge, with a couple of these cases.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.