State XC Teams
10/20/2018 4:55:19 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
For those of you who enjoy doing virtual meets on those teams, and only those teams, that have advanced to state, I have now set up the "leagues" so you can do that. For example, if you want to do a virtual meet on the 5A girls teams that have qualified for state, select "State XC Teams - Girls 5A" from the league dropdown menu. Let me know if you find any errors on the rosters of state qualifying teams. The process to build these leagues is a little tedious, so I'm wary there could be an error or two out there yet. All the usual caveats with virtual meets still apply, of course.
For those of you who enjoy doing virtual meets on those teams, and only those teams, that have advanced to state, I have now set up the "leagues" so you can do that.

For example, if you want to do a virtual meet on the 5A girls teams that have qualified for state, select "State XC Teams - Girls 5A" from the league dropdown menu.

Let me know if you find any errors on the rosters of state qualifying teams. The process to build these leagues is a little tedious, so I'm wary there could be an error or two out there yet.

All the usual caveats with virtual meets still apply, of course.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.