- Entry Fee: $200 for single team
- $275 for JV & V for Boys and Girls
2:00 P.M. - Check In
2:30 P.M. - Coaches Meeting
3:00 P.M. - Girls Race
3:45 P.M. - Boys Race
4:30 P.M. * Awards
Course: Start/finish in the usual area, BUT A BRAND-NEW CONFIGURATION.
- This should be a fast 5K course to tune up for the championship season. Very spectator friendly. You will be able to see the first and last 800 of the race.
Terrain: Gently rolling trails with very little elevation change.
- Team tents can be set up in the usual places next the softball diamond and the grassy areas not in the start and finish lanes.
Parking: Parking is available for busses and cars along Fontanero, Culebra Ave. and Culebra Place, in addition to the small parking lot at the W. end of Fontenaro.
Results: Will be announced and again by email and posted to MileSplit within 24 hours of completion of the meet.
- First and second place team plaques will be awarded (score 5)
- Medals for top three boys and girls
- Ribbon for fourth - tenth place